Bondys Web DesignOur Code of Ethics
Definition of ethics in English:
Line breaks: eth¦ics
1 [usually treated as plural] Moral principles that govern a person’s behaviour or the conducting of an activity: medical ethics also enter into the question
2 [usually treated as singular] The branch of knowledge that deals with moral principles: neither metaphysics nor ethics is the home of religion
Schools of ethics in Western philosophy can be divided, very roughly, into three sorts. The first, drawing on the work of Aristotle, holds that the virtues (such as justice, charity, and generosity) are dispositions to act in ways that benefit both the person possessing them and that person’s society. The second, defended particularly by Kant, makes the concept of duty central to morality: humans are bound, from a knowledge of their duty as rational beings, to obey the categorical imperative to respect other rational beings. Thirdly, utilitarianism asserts that the guiding principle of conduct should be the greatest happiness or benefit of the greatest number
Bondys Web Design’s Code of Ethics Web Developers | Graphic Design | Search Engine Optimisation
We take our commitment to our clients very seriously, which is why we’ve developed this Code of Ethics outlining the level of service you can expect while doing business with us.
- We will always strive to provide helpful and friendly service.
- We will respond to all your enquiries in a timely manner.
- We aim to give accurate timeframes on project completion dates.
- We will guide you through each step of your project so that you never feel lost or confused.
- No question is a stupid question. We understand that not everyone works in the Web & Design industry like we do!
- We will treat you with respect at all times.
- We will always be honest with you.
- If we don’t know the answer to your question, we will do our best to research an answer for you. We will never pretend to know something that we don’t!
- If we are unable to help you with something, we will guide you to a professional who can.
- If we make a mistake, we will admit it and do our best to rectify it.
- We will always provide good value for money.
- All costs will be clearly explained to you up front.
- If you have any concerns, we will work with you to find a solution.
- If you are ever unsatisfied with us in any way, we will endeavour to fully understand your point of view and work towards a positive outcome.